Category: Jobs | Date: April 5, 2019
This is a position that requires a dynamic personality! You will design and assist in the presentation and pricing of custom, custom modular, custom rental and systems exhibit projects for our clients.
You will also provide design insight and serve as a solutions resource for the design and sales staff. You must be a self-motivated thinker who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
Your Day to Day
- Attend & participate in client meetings from kick-off to put to works
- Support sales
- Generate 2D & 3D concepts and presentations
- Work with Operations and Project Management to generate pricing options
- Create custom systems solutions using Nimlok company designed kits
- Collaborate with client and sales for revisions to designs
- Render existing and new designs with strong graphic concepts
- Background in exhibit or industrial design and a portfolio of work.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of CAD / Vectorworks & Renderworks software
- High School Diploma, Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- The ability to manage multiple fast paced projects simultaneously and adjust schedule to workload demands
- Effective communication with coworkers, vendors and customers
In Your Back Pocket
- Experience creating presentations in PowerPoint or adobe InDesign.
- Graphic Design experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to see a project from concept, rendering, and factory estimating. – Can you own your project?
- Keen attention to detail.
Benefits and Company – (Yep. We thought of everything! That’s how we roll.)
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits including; medical, dental and life insurance, paid time off, HSA/FSA account and a 401k with company match.
- Nimlok Minnesota is a small company located in St. Paul. We are one of the top distributors of Nimlok products nationwide, but what makes this a solid place to work is our special sauce – which is one-part family-owned-shop, two parts detail-nerds, a swirl of nimble, a pinch of don’t-take-ourselves-too-seriously and have-fun to taste.
To apply, give us a shout!
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Email Your Resume
Direct – 651-757-3923
Note: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.