Portable Products and Graphic Coordinator – Entry Level
Category: News | Date: September 5, 2017
The purpose of this position is to provide industry-leading customer service to our portable exhibit clients and graphic production coordination to both portable and custom clients. This team member works collaboratively with clients, outside vendors and internal team members to process and manage our portable exhibit fulfillment program and custom graphic production.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordination/ fulfillment of portable exhibit orders – Work with clients from start to finish to meet their portable exhibit needs. This includes working with clients to assess their needs, finding the right solution for them from our vendors, providing accurate quotes, verifying graphic specs are met, entering orders in our system and
ordering product from the manufacturer, working closely with the factory to make sure product is accurate and on time, shipment tracking and post-sale follow-up.
- Graphic Design Support – Provide technical support, coordinate production requirements and maintain deadlines with client and factory for all portable and custom graphic production.
- Portable exhibit business development – Work with Business Development Manager to create sales plans and increase opportunities for portable sales. Also responsible for participating in sales team meetings and creating/ implementing ideas for marketing portable exhibits.
- Team Work – Collaborate with internal team members to resolve issues, remedy discrepancies, adhere to deadlines and meet client’s needs.
• High School Diploma, Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum two (2) years related customer service and /or inside sales experience
• Back ground in graphic production desirable
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Working knowledge of FileMaker and Microsoft Office
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to manage multiple fast paced projects simultaneously
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Client focused customer service and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time manager; ability to coordinate multiple tasks, plan ahead and prioritize work load with little or no daily direction
• Demonstrates initiative, accuracy and professionalism in producing quality work
• Familiarity with working in a fast paced fulfillment environment
• Excellent computer skills
• Works well in a team environment and appreciates collaboration
Benefits and Company
- Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off, HSA/FSA account, and 401k with company match.
- Nimlok Minnesota is a small company located in St. Paul. We are one of the top distributors of Nimlok products nationwide.
Please send to Joe Greeley firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Recent salary history
Please be prepared to provide:
- 1 personal reference
- 2 professional references who can speak to your sales experience
- Samples of your graphic design work