Category: Jobs | Date: August 2, 2019
This position uses a consultative approach to target sales and marketing leaders and small business owners within business-to-business organizations headquartered in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, western Wisconsin, and northern Iowa to provide them with Nimlok Minnesota’s trade show exhibit solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Aggressively pursue a list of prospects by making cold calls.
- Make initial contact with potential custom design clients and nurture relationships via telephone, email and in-person.
- Effectively qualify new prospects that fit Nimlok Minnesota’s target client profile.
- Communicate with prospects to understand their needs and promote all products and services provided by Nimlok Minnesota.
- Track calls, appointments, sales and other behaviors in SalesForce to evaluate performance.
- Collaborate with the Nimlok Minnesota Design team to develop custom modular solutions for prospects.
- Steadily and over an extended period of time, persistently pursue prospects and convert interest into sales appointments in order to build a book of business.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals of custom, custom modular, and custom rentals.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Proven track record finding, developing and closing new business.
- Results orientation with proven ability to organize, plan and prioritize.
- Consultative selling approach experience is required.
- Ability to works well in a team environment and appreciate a collaborative environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce familiarity a plus.
- Minimum of a high school diploma. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Compensation, Benefits, Company
- Compensation includes a combination of a base and commission on sales achieved.
- Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off, HSA/FSA account, and 401k with company match.
- Nimlok Minnesota is a small company located in St. Paul. We are one of the top distributors of Nimlok products nationwide.
Please send to Accounting@nimlokmn.com:
- Recent salary history
Please be prepared to provide:
- 1 personal reference
- 2 professional references who can speak to your sales experience